Sunday 10 May 2009

Potentially Campeones Tonight!!



Tonight could be the night that we once again see this image, of the Catalan Warrior - Carles Puyol getting his hands on the La Liga trophy crowning them the champions of Spain. Yes people, the champions of Spain are from Catalunya, oooo that must be a tough pill to swallow in Madrid :D

Valencia were amazing last night. They defeated the ''mighty'' Real Madrid 3-0 at the Estadio Mestalla, and it is almost the end to an amazing week for me! With a Barça win tonight it will be perfect! I will as usual be going out with my cousin to watch the game tonight, i shall be wearing my Barça shirt, and tonight i will be taking with me my beloved Catalan flag as an extra gesture of support!! I find it hard to imagine that i can eclipse the emotion and happiness i felt last Wednesday night when Andres Iniesta sent that ball flying into the top corner, shooting us to the Champions League final in Rome... however should Barça be crowned champions tonight, at home in front of the Camp Nou faithful, i think it's going to be a very special night and the emotion will be flowing just as strongly as Wednesday night. Afterall, considering the position we were in last season, and how the team ethics etc. were i never imagined that this season would be so amazing. Pep Guardiola is a hero in my eyes, and he has bought the best out of Henry, Eto'o, Xavi, Iniesta, Pique, Busquets..... et al!

Well time for me to now go and take a shower, and prepare some lunch :D

Visca Barça! i Visca Catalunya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment